[Nfbmo] Halfway Through

Gene Coulter mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:32:18 UTC 2016

--
Hi everyone,
We are halfway through our initial 45 days on our Schwans fundraiser.
We have not had very many orders placed so I thought I would remind
folks of the  details.
You can order from www.Schwans.Com or call Schwan Cares at
1-855-870-7208. Our fundraising code is 26337. From now until Mid-May
NFB of MO will receive 20% of all sales. After that we get 5% for 90
days. It cost you nothing additional to help the affiliate. You can
even still use the Schwans reward program.
A big thank you to everyone  who has placed an order and helped our
affiliate. Yesterday we received a check for just over $98  for
January through March under our old fundraiser.
Eugene Coulter
Phone:573-474-3226
Fax:573-474-7322