[Nfbmo] Halfway Through

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Apr 29 21:46:36 UTC 2016

All of their ice cream is wonderful. They have a lot of varieties in half
gallons including peanut butter cup, rocky road, confetti, chocolate,
strawberry and of course vanilla to name a few. Speaking of peanut butter
cups they have peanut butter cup ice cream miniatures that are addictive.
They also have lots of other single serve ice cream novelties including
sandwiches, cones, fudge bars, fruit bars, etc.
They also have a lot of frozen fruits and vegetables and complete dinners.
If you are a carnivore they have a wide variety of meats. For ease of
preparation their Fire Grilled pre-cooked beef patties are great. They taste
freshly grilled and take just over a minute in the microwave.
For those  who have a bit of money to spend their pot roast is terrific and
comes in 2 sizes. If you order the pot-roast you'll love to get bhe baby
baker potatoes to go with it.
Hope this helps
Gene