[Nfbmo] Meeting current meeting information for all chapters and divisions please.

Melissa Smith mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:26:37 UTC 2016

Jefferson City chapter meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month and the Coca
cola Community room. President Melissa Smith 913 Southwest BLVD APT 303
Jefferson City, MO 65109, 573-473-8584, mdsmith32811 at gmail.com. Also, we
will be having our walk for independence on 09/25/2016 from 2:00-5:00 at
McKay Park in Jefferson City.
Melissa Smith
Skype: saddlebred26
Twitter: @saddlebred26 <http://www.twitter.com/saddlebred26>