[Nfbmo] transition to blindness

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Thu Aug 11 18:07:55 UTC 2016

Hello Debbie:
Thank you, so very much for letting us all know about the transition to blindness teleconference tonight. I would most definitely like to partake in the call, as I've been absent in previous calls due to having a  large fear of having to confront sadness on many levels relating  to blindness.
I'm glad to hear that there's a lot of success stories  being shared amongst Missouri  blind list  members.
I look very forward to sharing thoughts and ideas, tonight. Please count me being on the call.
All the best,
Erika, and guide  dog, Chandra
PS. I hope you start feeling better by getting rid of the sinus infection.

Sent from my iPhone