[Nfbmo] Advertising our scholarship program

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 01:02:35 UTC 2016

Attached to this letter is information regarding the 2017 national scholarship program. I hope that you will circulate information about it to every student you know. I understand that they may well be your competition, but take the high road, and assume that you are competitive regardless the field.

Thank you for doing whatever you can to see that this opportunity is known about by every student who may benefit from it.