[Nfbmo] Mark's mom

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Wed Dec 7 02:01:49 UTC 2016

Hi Guys: As some of you know Mark and I have been at least trying to attend the Lewis and Clark chapter meetings but have not committed yet in part because we are going thru some hard times with his mom.   We do not commit to much right now.  lol.  Anyway she was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer disease and we are in the process of moving her from her independent living apartment into a memory care unit.  Both she and Mark could use your prayers.   Those of you who know Mark know he is pretty quiet about things but this is tearing him up inside. Our goal is to get her settled somewhere they can help her and where we can relax knowing she is well cared for.  Then we may be able to get back to a somewhat normal life. Robyn