[Nfbmo] Springfield Elections.

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 23:35:43 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everyone,

Today we had our annual Christmas party and elections.  Our Christmas
party was loads of fun and we decided to sponsor a young child and his
family.

We had lunch at Ziggy's and the chapter paid for Zack, the young boy,
his mother Tifany and his stepfather Dustin.  We got Zack a coupld of
Christmas presents and fun was had by all.

After lunch we held our annual elections and after that we had a white
elephant/rob your neighbor gift exchange which was a lot of fun!

The election results are as follows:

President, Ben Vercellone
Vice-President, Larry Arnold
Secretary/Treasurer, Erin Magoon
Board Member, Lynda Magoon

Since we are such a small chapter it says in our Constitution that we
can either elect a secretary and a treasurer or the same person can
hold both offices.  We also decided to change our Constitution, a year
ago,  so it says we only have one board member since again we are
small.

Congratulations to everyone!  Here's to a great 2017 year!

Sincerely,

Erin Magoon

--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037