[Nfbmo] California tells Uber to shut down 'illegal' self-driving car service in San Francisco

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 16 13:25:31 UTC 2016

I completely agree with you Gary.  I am very excited to see this finally come to pass.  There are challenges that I foresee for the self-driving cars that I will be interested in seeing how they address the issues.  One example is rural settings like where I live.  The property I live on has four houses which have four different addresses.  However, the placement of the homes is not consistent with the address sequencing.  So,  one would have to know which house that is being looked for by description.  It is not possible for these companies to map everything accurately, and so, I wonder how they are going to address it.  In my employment, I have gone to some very isolated areas that were confusing to find for a human who could think through what appears to be an illogical situation.

I believe that this will be a great accomplishment for people of all abilities.  It is very, very exciting.
Roger

Sent from my iPhone