[Nfbmo] Cabs in Jeff City

Linda A.Coccovizzo Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Tue Feb 2 20:19:02 UTC 2016

Thank you. The hotel I'm staying in is closer to the meeting I will need to attend at the Howerton building. Now I'm up against the challenge of what to do for the 4 hours between meeting's end and boarding time, or at least until the station opens. Ah the joys. (grin)

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rita Lynch via Nfbmo
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 5:16 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Rita Lynch
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Cabs in Jeff City

Hi Linda,

The only cab here is Yellow Cab and the phone number is 573-636-7101. It
will be about five blocks from the train station to the hotel. I would
recommend that you bring some type of receipt that all the driver would have
to do is sign it and note the cost. Let me know if you have any other
questions.

Rita A. Lynch