[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Re: Talking about going blind

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:56:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have never experienced losing vision.  At least, I don't remember it
if I have.  So, although I may not have much to contribute to such a
discussion, I would like to listen and learn from those of you who are
experiencing it.  I want to learn the best ways to support someone
going through such a challenging loss.  I'll get on the call but will
probably be late.  Good idea Debbie!