[Nfbmo] Tomorrow's instruction on social media

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 17 01:05:21 UTC 2016

Hello, folks. I would like to postpone our session that was scheduled for
tomorrow evening. My father is not doing well, and I am once again headed
for Kansas City. Not only do I want to be a part of this learning session,
but I want us to use it as a train the trainer session so that our meeting
with Danielle can be expanded to help many who cannot make the call.

I am mindful that a number of people who wanted to participate could not
because it was being held on Wednesday. In rescheduling, I will try to avoid
Wednesday. Thank you.

Gary Wunder, President