[Nfbmo] Tomorrow's instruction on social media

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 18:16:07 UTC 2016

Gary,
     Sorry to hear that your Dad is having trouble  right now - hope all
works out soon.
Dan

In a message dated 2/17/2016 4:31:12 A.M. Central Standard Time,
nfbmo at nfbnet.org writes:

Gary,

Sorry to hear your dad is not doing well.  I've  been in that situation of
worrying about a parent not doing well and it's  tough to be sure.  My
thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gail  Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London  Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: (573)817-5993
Cell:  (573)268-4962