[Nfbmo] difficult time

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 22:51:57 UTC 2016

Debbie and Gary,
   I'm sorry to hear about Gary's father's illness. I hope all  goes well.
My thoughts are with you both.
Dan

In a message dated 2/18/2016 4:45:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
nfbmo at nfbnet.org writes:

Dear  Federation Family:

As I write this message to you, my father in  law has gone into surgery. I
ask that you hold all cell phone  calls  to Gary for now. As we know more,
we
will keep you updated.

If you  have any  immediate affiliate concerns or issues, please direct
them
to Shelia.

Thankyou so much for your understanding.

All prayers for Dad Wunder, and the family are much  appreciated.

Debbie

Nfbmo  mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org