[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Re: Of Interest To Some

carol j coulter cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 25 20:13:20 UTC 2016

Thanks Brittany
Carol Coulter

-----Original Message-----
From: Brittany B via Nfbmo
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:55 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Brittany B
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Of Interest To Some

Here is a link to the story of Old Drum:
https://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/education/olddrum/StoryofBurdenvHornsby. I
had never heard of it until I was in Warrensburg to visit my little sister,
who attends the University of Central Missouri.

Peace & Love,Brittany K. Berk, secretaryNFB of Missouri-Columbia
Chapterbkbsmile at msn.com(573)777-2305