[Nfbmo] Of Interest To Some

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Sat Feb 27 14:20:10 UTC 2016

Thank you Sheila for sharing.  This is interesting and no, it's not a waste
of taxpayer dollars.  We have a right to be a part of our state.

And, for those around in the 70's, didn't we have a "Wunder dog" in Eli,
Gary?  He played a big part in the legislature when the White Cane Law was
being passed.  Please share the story.

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: (573)817-5993
Cell: (573)268-4962