[Nfbmo] Banquet Entertainment at convention

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:43:00 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Federationists;

The Springfield chapter is looking forward to hosting convention in a
couple of months.  We decided to try something new this year for after
banquet entertainment.

We are proud to host the first Missouri rendition of NFB's Got Talent!

There will be three categories of participation. They are music
(singing, musical instruments, etc.); comedy (skits, storytelling,
etc.); and variety (lion taming and everything else!).  Each
participant will have 3 minutes to a maximum of 4 minutes to present
their talent. Judging will be by audience applause (no shouting or
whistling, etc.). There will be prizes for everyone who enters the
contest. There will be a bigger prize for each person who wins in
their category. We hope many of our members will participate just for
the fun of it but also to showcase the talent in our group.

We need to know who is participating and in what category along with a
description of what they will be doing.  We need this information by
11:59 PM on March 10, 2016.  Any requests to enter after this date and
time will not be accepted.

If you wish us to play any computer files along with your act please
send them to us by 11:59 PM on March 10 as well.

Please send your information to Erin Magoon at:

erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

You may also call or text me at:

417-576-0037

After the talent show is over we will have music and dancing for the
rest of the evening.

We look forward to hearing from you, and I hope everyone has a great time.

Sincerely,

The Springfield Chapter