[Nfbmo] The NFB Community Service Division's inaugural newsletter

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 22:15:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I hope all of my Federation family in Missouri is doing well. I have heard
there is some interest in starting a state community service division in
Missouri, and I think this is really exciting and definitely hope that it
happens. The national Community Service Division published our inaugural
newsletter last year, and I just wanted to share it with all of you as an
example of one of the things the national division did in 2015.

http://nfbcommunityservice.org/newsletter_fall_2015

If you have any feedback on our first newsletter or suggestions for the next
one, which will come out later this year, e-mail editor Hindley Williams at
newsletter at nfbcommunityservice.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbcommunityservice.org> . Also, if you are interested in
doing a community service project as an individual or chapter and need some
resources or ideas, feel free to reach out to me as well.

Chris