[Nfbmo] January Board Meeting.

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:05:12 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

As I'm sure we all remember our next board meeting is Saturday,
January 30, in Columbia.  Lunch will be sandwich, fruit salad, chips
and a cookie.  You're sandwich choices are:

Vegetarian delight
Tuna salad
Club (Ham, turkey, bacon)
Roast Beef and Co-Jack cheese
Turkey and cheddar

Lunch is provided for all board members, drivers and those who are
representing a chapter who does not have a person on the board.  For
all other people who wish lunch the cost will be $9.00.  Please send
in your lunch request by noon on Wednesday, January 27 to:

gwarn84 at gmail.com

If you have any questions please contact Debbie Wunder at:

573-268-6989

Thank you

Sincerely,

Erin Magoon

Corresponding Secretary

On 1/20/16, Eugene S Coulter via Nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> It is only ten weeks until our state convention at the Doubletree by Hilton
> in Springfield.
> To date no one has registered for convention and we only have one exhibit
> request. The hotel shows very few room reservations.
> Please make  your hotel and convention sign-ups a priority! I’ll be talking
> to the hotel in the couple of weeks about what meals they are willing to
> serve us as well as the costs of peripherals like wireless microphones and
> the like.  It really does make a difference  in what they are willing to do
> for us based on the number of rooms they have on the books and how positive
> I can believably sound about meal counts. If you are not certain about going
> make reservations anyway as they can be cancelled without charge into the
> week of convention . Call 417-831-3131 and Mention you are with the National
> Federation of the Blind.
> The registration form is printable from the website www.nfbmo.org and you
> can also register online there. The form was also in the most recent edition
> of the Blind Missourian.
>
> One note: chapters, affiliates  or divisions who wish to exhibit MUST
> complete an exhibit form, no exceptions. As no money needs to be sent for
> Federation tables you may fax the form or attach the form to an  email.
> Please put a smile on my face as I really like to smile and hate to spend
> the affiliate’s money!
> Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator
> National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
> Phone: 573-474-3226
> Fax: 573-474-7322

Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
President of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Springfield Chapter
Corresponding Secretary for the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
E-mail:
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037