[Nfbmo] Urgent!!!!!!! Washington Conference

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 04:41:15 UTC 2016

Randy,
     There was an earlier post from the NFB that noted  that though
Congress might not be in session, offices and staff of legislators  will be open to
see constituents.  The schedule for the Washington Seminar  was modified to
begin Tuesday morning to accomodate travel issues.
   I just got off the phone with a friend who lives in  Baltimore.
Official snowfall is 29".  He works in DC at the National  Archives - doesn't plan
to get to work until Tuesday.  The storm has moved  out to sea  now, so the
region can start to dig out.  The Trains and  subways should be back up and
running Monday.
   Mean;wile, we'll be seeing temperatures in the mid 50s the  latter part
of this week.

Dan

In a message dated 1/24/2016 10:15:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,