[Nfbmo] Deputies: Uber driver refused ride to blind man, service dog

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 12:35:33 UTC 2016

I think this was handled in intirely  wrong way.  If the driver stated his
problem and offered to get another car there then both parties needs could
have been met.   The driver or his famly could be extreamly lergic.  The
driver was intirely wrong in handling it in the way he did.
In this problem we must be carefull that all needs are met.