[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Re: blind pention question

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Jul 13 20:08:30 UTC 2016

Here are the Kansas City area offices. The first one is the state office
building downtown.Fletcher  Daniels Office Building Resource Center 615 East
13th Street Kansas City MO 64106
Independence Resource Center 201 East Partridge Avenue Independence MO 64055
Liberty Resource Center 7000 Liberty Drive Liberty MO 64068
Midtown Resource Center 4309 East 50th Terr Kansas City MO 64130