[Nfbmo] High Priority: NFB of Missouri Announcement

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 19:19:47 UTC 2016

Carol Morgan asked me to remind everyone that if you are not going to the
national convention that we need you to turn in both sold and unsold tickets
for our 50/50 Drawing That will be July 5th.. Also the corresponding money.

The board meeting will be an excellent time to settle up on this. We need to
take all of our unsold tickets with us to Orlando so it is important to turn
them in to Gene Fleeman or Shelia.

If you are not able to get yours turned in at the board meeting or you need
tickets to have with you when you come to the national convention, please
let us know how many tickets you still have.

The final option is to mail them by June 20th  to:

Shelia Wright

7928 NW Milrey Drive

Kansas City, MO 64152

This will allow Carol to process all pre-sales before we fly to Florida.

, We still need workers for the NFB of Missouri exhibit table. Particularly
on July 2 which is our longest day.

Thank you to Gary & Debbie, Amy, Shelia, and Rita for responding to the
initial request. As you can see we still need lots of help!

Sincerely,

Shelia Wright On Behalf of Carol Morgan

Ways and Means Chair

NFB of Missouri