[Nfbmo] FW: [Blindtlk] Re-Announcing request for convention roommate

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 21:42:25 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Portillo via blindtlk
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 12:30 PM
Cc: Jim Portillo
Subject: [Blindtlk] Re-Announcing request for convention roommate

Good morning,

After a possible roommate lead fell through a couple of days ago, I thought
I'd re-announce the following.
I'm looking for a roommate for this year's NFB convention.  I have a room
with two beds.  I'll be there from June 29th-July 6th.  My only preference
is that the person not be a dog user.  If you know of anyone looking for a
room, please have him contact me at Portillo.jim at gmail.com or call
206-579-9702.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in Orlando in a bit less than a month!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!