[Nfbmo] Wunder family

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:23:51 UTC 2016

Gary, Debbie,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your
family at this difficult time.

Gene & Sharon

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*