[Nfbmo] Time slots for Missouri Table at National Convention 2016

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:34:47 UTC 2016

Carol,

I can potentially work with Shelia on Friday from 3 – 5 PM. And

Sunday evening 7 – 9 PM.

Gene Fleeman

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*