[Nfbmo] Updated list for Missouri State Table 2016

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Mon Jun 13 18:07:32 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
      I need your help. We will be selling umbrellas, trail mix, and 50/50 tickets at the Missouri table in Orlando, Florida. The time slots available are

July 1, Friday     11 AM -1 PM  Gary & Debbie Wunder
                           1 PM -3 PM   Amy Plumlee & Britney B
                           3 PM -5 PM   Shelia Wright & Gene Fleeman
July 2, Saturday  9 AM -11 AM   Jenny & Randy Carmack
                         11 AM - 1 PM
                          1 PM - 3 PM
                          3 PM - 5 PM
July 3, Sunday   Noon to 1:45 PM
         EVENING  7 PM - 9 PM        Gene Fleeman
July 4, Monday  Noon to 1:45 PM
 Thank you for your help with this matter. Please pass this on to anyone I may have accidentally forgotten. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
Carol Morgan
NFB-MO
Ways and Means Chair
cmcares at att.net