[Nfbmo] This years trail mix offerings

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 01:28:01 UTC 2016

Hello Federationists!
    Below is the ingredioent listing for this  years  Convention trail mix.

Nuts (all nuts are either raw or dry-roasted, unsalted):
Almonds,
Cashews
Macadamia nuts,
Pistachio nut meats,
Pumpkin seeds,

Fruits (all fruits are naturally dried, with minimal preservatives and  no
added sugar, except for cranberries).
New Zealand Apple slices,
Mango slices
Pineapple rings,
Apricots,
cranberries,
blueberries,
sliced bananas,
Montmorency charries.

    Most of our mixes are fruit &nut, but there are  limited amounts of
just nuts and just fruit.

      The NFB-Missouri trail mix will never  include peanuts, but for those
with peanut allergies, we can not guarantee that  equipment used by our
suppliers was not used at some time to process peanuts or  peanut prodducts.

Sincerely,
Dan Flasar
Lewis & Clark Chapter
NFB of Missouri