[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} an offer of help with the second generation victor stream

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Wed Mar 2 02:34:05 UTC 2016

I got this from another list and thought you might want to take advantage of the offer if and when needed.
Hi to everyone on these different lists. I have seen on some of these
different lists that people have asked questions about the second
generation victor stream. Well, I can help. I will help anyone who
contacts me with questions about their second gen streams. I can help
get your stream connected to your wifi network, and login to bard and
how to search for, and download bard books to your stream. I can also
help with things like searching for different online radio stations,
and give some info about podcasts. I can be reached via email at
louvins at gmail.com, or you may also call me at 815-209-9817. Thanks to
all for reading this message, and I apologize for posting an off topic
message to these lists.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joshua Hendrickson <louvins at gmail.com>

Visit: http://www.bardtalk.com to find quick answers to frequently asked
questions.

Follow other useful links concerning digital audio players such as the
Victor Reader Stream and HIMS BookSense, or find helpful links to other
support lists.
Visit Your Group a.. New Members 1
 • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

.