[Nfbmo] Trouble

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 01:52:08 UTC 2016

I think these are wonderful ideas. They may be ones that we have to phase
into next year's agenda after some discussion, but I think that we should
definitely make them a discussion item for the June board meeting. I really
do appreciate what you have to say, and I'm glad that you said it in an open
forum where we are likely to remember it and be able to act on it. I always
find your comments positive, and I think if we put our minds together on
this, we really can come up with something good.

Warmly,

Gary