[Nfbmo] loss of a special friend

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Mon Mar 7 21:25:55 UTC 2016

Hello federation family.

I received a call today from our friend Erin,  and Springfield chapter
president that her retired guide Spenser passed away sometime during the
night.

Spenser was 13 years old, and was a wonderful guide for 9 years. Besides
loving his mistress Erin, his buddy Nelson, Spensor most loved chasing
squirrels, playing outside, and before retirement, his guide work.

Erin shared not only the love for Spensor as her beloved  pet, but most
importantly the bond shared between owner and guide as a partnership in team
work for safe travel

Spensor you will be missed by all your friends. .

Debbie Wunder

Vice President

Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users