[Nfbmo] Prayers still needed for Federation Family

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 9 18:41:51 UTC 2016

Larry Arnold is now undergoing 30 straight days of radiation therapy. I’m sure he would love to hear from folks.
Phil Rios is doing  well after his surgery but still needs our prayers and would  love to hear from his Federation family – a long distance hug if you will.
My sister-in-law and Columbia Chapter member, Patty Giesing, is not doing well at all. She suffered a stroke a week ago and   has COPD. She is having digestive issues and is still on a ventilator. Carol and I ask for  all the prayers we can get as she is not nearly out of the woods.

And, of course, John Wunder is  still in our prayers as well!
Gene