[Nfbmo] some ideas for attracting convention participation

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 16 18:52:07 UTC 2016

Unfortunately the cheaper hotels usually do not have the meeting facilities
we need. And yes, I do remember the Governor and Tiger and, at the time,
they were certainly marginal hotels but if I could find hotels like that
with rates that matched that  level  I would certainly consider them. A side
note, we could not even come close to affording the Tiger now  as they have
remodeled and become a luxury hotel.
As for banquet is concerned an article I recently brags that Missouri has
among the lowest average banquet rates in the country  at between $45 and
$50.