[Nfbmo] Hearing On HB 2569 - Braille Instruction In School

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Mon Mar 21 19:10:05 UTC 2016

I wanted to give you the latest update on HB 2569 on Braille and the use of
the National Reading Media Assessment or another Research Based Assessment.

we are now scheduled for a hearing on 3/29/2016 at 2 PM in House Hearing
Room 1 in the Standing Committee on Emerging Issues in Education.

We hope to have good representation at the hearing with several strong
testimonies and some other interested persons in the audience.

If you can be there for support, please let Rita or me know. If you have a
perspective in support of this bill but cannot be there, I would imagine a
written testimony submitted to the Committee Chair would be in order.

Thank you!

Shelia Wright