[Nfbmo] Agenda for the NFBMO 54th Convention

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 26 05:42:55 UTC 2016

I take the blame for a correction that I did not make clear about parents
seminar. They have both Rathdangen 2 and 3 one room for the kids and the
other for the parents. Sorry about the confusion.
We need to decide where in the agenda to put the article from Vanda. If We
do it like National it would be between the  introduction and the schedule.
Lastly, if the convention were to start at 8:30 you, as of now could get
that time from Resolutions as Erin has not received a single resolution.
Along that line if there is a resolution or three you would like me to work
on I'll do my best.
Gene