[Nfbmo] Agenda for the NFBMO 54th Convention

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 17:20:31 UTC 2016

If we want, we can slide the opening until 8:30 and have some informal
things going on for people who are there early. Let us see this year how
many people register on Saturday morning. There is always a bind when having
registration open during the convention, and the question ends up being
whether it is worth doing.