[Nfbmo] Public Transportation in Springfield

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:42:54 UTC 2016

Ok, I was getting conflicting info, but I called the hotel myself and clarified it.

A few weeks ago, Jeff Giffen called the hotel to ask about this and he was told that although they could not pick up us from the bus station, they could take us there on Sunday on the way out. I called today and they told me that normally they do not pick up people up from the bus station, but since this a special event they will. If we can collectively save $10, it is $10 we will be able to use to buy stuff at convention.

I am glad I got this straightened out.

Thanks for the info.

Daniel