[Nfbmo] Toiletries at the hotel this weekend

Brittany B bkbsmile at msn.com
Thu Mar 31 16:30:30 UTC 2016

Hi everyone!

It's convention weekend!! Yay!

I have a favor to ask anyone staying at the hotel for convention: if you are not going to be using the toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.) in your bathroom, please consider donating them for a good cause.

Several members of the Columbia chapter attend a church that works with a food pantry in Columbia. The pantry provides food, but also items that food stamps won't cover, like hygiene products. A number of homeless individuals rely on the food pantry, & small bottles are ideal for them to carry with them.

If you would like to donate your toiletries, please find Brittany Berk (me), Dacia Cole, Justin Cole, or any members of the Columbia chapter & they can find me.