[Nfbmo] Fwd: [nfbmi-talk] Visions 2016

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sat May 7 01:01:13 UTC 2016

The Lewis & Clark chapter had a table last August at  the St. Louis
International Festival.  I can say it was moderately  successful, may do it again
this year as well.  The only thing in Missouri  that seems comparable to the
Michigan Library for the Blind vendor fair would be  Power Up, which usually
takes place around our convention time - but Power Up is  more for teachers
and administrators than for the disabled public at  large.  Paraquad in St.
Louis has had disability fairs each yearl - I  assume they still do.
Dan

In a message dated 5/6/2016 5:40:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,