[Nfbmo] FW: Independence Market Volunteers at 2016 National Convention

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:42:44 UTC 2016

Hi Gary,
I know I am getting back to you a little late,
but I can be available to work in the Independence Market.
Your friend,

Gene F.

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*