[Nfbmo] Luch orders for board meeting

amy plumlee disabilityuniversity at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:56:15 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,
I am writing to let you know that we have went with Planet Sub for our lunch for the June Board meeting.
There is a variety of options available.
Ham
Turkey
planet sub comes with ham, turkey, roast beef and swiss cheese.
Barbecue sandwich comes with ham, turkey, roast beef, bacon and barbecue sauce

there is also a wide variety of cheese you can select from.
These box lunches come with sandwich , chips and a cookie.
If there are any questions please let me know.
I need orders by May 30th at midnight so I will be able to prepare orders in time.
Thanks for your your time.
Amy Plumlee
Old Drum Chapter President