[Nfbmo] {Spam?} URGENT!!!! CONVENTION STIPEND APPLICATION DEADLINE WEDNESDAY @ NIDNIGHT

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue May 17 23:21:22 UTC 2016

Only a little more than one day (~30 hours) left to apply for an NFBMO  to
attend the 2016 NFB National Convention!!!!!

This is a repeat of my previous announcements  regarding the deadline to
apply for an NFB-MO stipend to help defray costs to  attend the 2016 National
Convention!

The 2016 Rittgers Committee is still accepting  applications  for stipends
attend the 2016 NFB National Convention  to be held in  Orlando, Florida
from
June 30th to July 5th.  Each year, the  NFB  of Missouri Board of Directors
authorizes limited funding to provide   assistance - a stipend - for NFB-MO
members to attend the National NFB   convention.  The award is primarily
intended for first time   attendees,

NFB National Convention information website:

https://nfb.org/convention

The  deadline for stipend  applications to be received is Midnight,
Wednesday, May 18th, which  provides enough time for awardees to take
advantage of
early  registration which ends on May 31st.  The application
is at the end of  this email.

No applications will be considered after  midnight  Wednesday May  18th.
All applications received by that time will   be  sent on to  the Rittgers
Committee for consideration.   Once we  have  convened  by conference call,
we will contact  all applicants to   announce the results  of their
application.

Application  for NFB of Missouri Stipend to attend 2016 NFB National
Convention

Name:

Address:

City:

State:                   Zip:

Phone  (home):    cell phone:

email:

Chapter:

Have you ever  attended an NFB National Convention?

Have  you ever received an NFB  of Missouri Stipend to attend an NFB
National Convention?

Why  do  you wish to attend the 2016 National  Convention?

Please  send  applications via email to members of the Rittgers  Committee
listed below,

Dan Flasar   _Danflasar at aol.com_  (mailto:Danflasar at aol.com)     Lewis  &
Clark  Chapter

Ruby Polk   _r.polk1 at sbcglobal.net_  (mailto:r.polk1 at sbcglobal.net)
Kansas City  Chapter

Rita Lynch      _ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com_
(mailto:ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com)       Jefferson City  Chapter

Gene Coulter  _escoulter at centurytel.net_  (mailto:escoulter at centurytel.net)

Columbia   Chapter

Laura Rios    _laurarios at missourstate.edu_
(mailto:laurarios at missourstate.edu) ,      Springfield  Chapter

Roger Crome    _rogerc at lifecilmo.org_  (mailto:rogerc at lifecilmo.org)
Mineral Area Chapter

You can also apply by phone by  calling Dan Flasar at   (314)646-7128  -
please leave   message.

Sincerely,

Dan Flasar
Chair, 2016 Rittgers  Committee