[Nfbmo] Hotels Warrensburg board meeting

amy plumlee disabilityuniversity at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:04:42 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.
Here is a list of the hotels in Warrensburg for those who need to come the night before.

 Also a quick reminder I need lunch orders by monday at midnight.

Holiday Inn Express
Address: 626 E Russell Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone:(660) 747-3000
free Wi-Fii and breakfast
cost $111

Super 8 Hotel
Address: 439 Russell Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone:(660) 429-2183
Free Wi-Fii and breakfast
ost $64 a night

Days Inn
Address: 204 E Cleveland St, Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone:(660) 429-2400
Website
Directions
Free wi-Fii and breakfast
cost per night $70

Confort Inn
Address: 609 E Russell Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone:(660) 429-4848
Free Wi-Fii, breakfast and pool
cost per night 139

These costs are to for sure but this a list of what I found. I provided address and phone numbers so you can make your personal choice on where you would like to stay.

Look forward to having everyone here in Warrensburg. If you have any questions feel free to call me or call the hotels provided. My phone number is 660-441-1907 or email me a message.

Amy Plumlee
Old Drum chapter president