[Nfbmo] Luch orders for board meeting

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Sat May 28 05:11:54 UTC 2016

Hi amy

I would like the planet sub with pepper jack cheese please

Thank you

Erin Magoon

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Corresponding Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Springfield Chapter President
Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users Secretary

Cell- 417-576-0037
E-mail, erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
E-mail, Erin.magoon at gmail.com