[Nfbmo] demo of braille displays or note takers

Roger Crome rogerc at lifecilmo.org
Mon Nov 21 19:45:07 UTC 2016

Hi Jenny,
There is a guy named Chris Rose who is out of the Rolla area who sells and trains people on using these devices.  He is definitely a very smart guy, and as a plus, he is not a high pressure sales person.  I just called him, and he told me that he is in your area about once a week and would be happy to meet with you.  His cell phone number is 573-263-4572.  He said you can call or text, and he'd be happy to get with you.

Happy exploring!
Roger