[Nfbmo] Reminder Facebook 101 training

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:55:47 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone.

Reminder this Sunday the 16th at 2:30pm we are having a Facebook 101 training. This training will be for those of you who want to know how to set up a Facebook account. How to post a status. What does a like mean and so much more. I will answer as many questions as possible. If you know what some of your questions are already send them to me in advance.  So I am well prepared to answer your questions.

The call line will be 712-432-0180 access code 2016.

Send questions to olddrumnfb at gmail.com or call me at 660-441-1907. Happy to assist.
Looking forward to the call. Till then have a great day.
Amy Plumlee
Social Media Chairperson