[Nfbmo] Behind Our Eyes 10th Anniversary Audio CD

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:13:00 UTC 2016

I got this from another list and am helping to promote this project.
Do you enjoy hearing writers read their own creative work? Download
Behind Our Eyes Tenth Anniversary Audio Celebration. New and familiar
names and voices entertain and track the journey of this successful
organization of writers with disabilities. Visit www.behindoureyes.org
and click the Special Announcement link. For a CD copy, make a $7.00
donation through the PayPal button on that page. For other ordering
options, call 773-572-7744. New members always welcome.