[Nfbmo] Question about Blackboard

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 19 04:33:18 UTC 2016

Hi Bryan,
I have AT&T but actually live about 30 miles south of Farmington.  Hotspot works sometimes, but tower placement is just not good due to the hilly terrain that also knocks out a radio frequency type of broad band delivery.  The only almost reliable service is satelliteinternet which is expensive and metered.  It is a problem but one of these days internet will even reach us in the woods.  Lol
Roger

Sent from my iPhone