[Nfbmo] Question about Blackboard

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 19 12:27:51 UTC 2016

Hi,
In the rural areas signal reliability is spotty because  of several factors but my biggest theory is that there are less cell towers because there are less people.  There are lots of places in my county where there is great signal, and there are a few places where it is worse than where I live.  I do know that there is a continual effort to improve things, and so, I am hopeful that we will one day experience better service.  Cell reliability is much better than it was about 10 to 15 years ago when we had to stand in the driveway and turn in circles until good enough signal was found.  I can at least sit on my couch and send this email even if the connectivity may be too spotty to reliably use my hotspot.
Roger

Sent from my iPhone