[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Schwans Delay

Ruby Polk rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 23 17:41:47 UTC 2016

Gene, I'm Hungry. Ruby

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Eugene S Coulter via Nfbmo
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:41 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eugene S Coulter <escoulter at centurytel.net>
Subject: [Nfbmo] {Spam?} Schwans Delay

There was a small problem with our Schwan’s fundraiser and it has been delayed by  2 weeks.
Our fundraiser will now begin on October 26.
We get 20% of all sales from October 26 through December 10.
Then we get 5% of all sales from December 11 through February 10, 2017.
In addition we get 40% on Schwan Cares gift cards purchased from October 26

through December 10.

Our fundraising code is 29542
To order call 1-877-870-7208 or go to www.schwans.com The fund raising code is good for orders placed  during the promotional period regardless of delivery date.

Gene