[Nfbmo] Schwans Fundraiser starts today!!!!!

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 26 17:13:45 UTC 2016

Are you hungry?
I have an easy solution for you. Order from Schwans and fill up that tummy!
Schwans is more than ice cream, desserts, and pre-packaged entrees. They also have fruits, vegetables, chicken, pork, fish and beef; everything from hotdogs to steaks to a variety of fish.
What is better if you purchase between now and December 10 the NFB of Missouri gets 20% of your purchase total.  Also, if you buy a $25 gift card NFB of Missouri gets 40% (limit one per account).
To order goto  www.Schwans.com or call  1-855-870-7208.
You will need to provide the fundraiser code  of 29542
It is very simple after all I can do it!
By the way from December 11 through February 10 the campaign continues but we only receive 5%.
So, if you can, please order now!
Gene